Many teachers of any language express frustration at how to help their student succeed. But there are some ways that can help support your English language learners of all ages and all backgrounds.
Five basic and simple ways to help English Language Learns in a classroom setting include:
- Speak slowly and very clearly
- Using fewer simple words.
- Pause to allow more wait time.
- Demonstrate or model what you teach.
- Back up your speaking with many visuals.
Thank you for your amazing translation job! My daily tasks became so much easier, and I can completely rely on your help!
Great story! Would love to hear more about Spanish classes
Please contact us for more info about our Spanish Course!
Comments are closed.